The Archipelago Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial fan forum for James A. Owen's brilliant series 'The Chronicles Of The Imaginarium Geographica'

HomeSearchLatest imagesJames A. Owen's Official WebsiteRegisterLog inWhich is your favourite Narnia book? Announ10

Which is your favourite Narnia book?

Go down 

Pick your favourite!
The Magician's Nephew
Which is your favourite Narnia book? Votele14100%Which is your favourite Narnia book? Voteri14
 100% [ 1 ]
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
Which is your favourite Narnia book? Votele140%Which is your favourite Narnia book? Voteri14
 0% [ 0 ]
The Horse and His Boy
Which is your favourite Narnia book? Votele140%Which is your favourite Narnia book? Voteri14
 0% [ 0 ]
Prince Caspian
 0% [ 0 ]
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
 0% [ 0 ]
The Silver Chair
 0% [ 0 ]
The Last Battle
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Chiara
Principal Caretaker
Chiara

Which is your favourite Narnia book? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your favourite Narnia book?   Which is your favourite Narnia book? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 9:09 am

My personal favourite is The Magician's Nephew. I love Digory and Polly and felt that the magic was most prominent in this book.
Back to top Go down
http://sillemima.jimdo.com

Which is your favourite Narnia book?
Page 1 of 1