Unofficial fan forum for James A. Owen's brilliant series 'The Chronicles Of The Imaginarium Geographica'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchJames A. Owen's Official WebsiteMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who is your favourite character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiara
Principal Caretaker

PostSubject: Who is your favourite character?   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

Well, a very random thread, isn't it? But I think it simply has to be here.

My personal favourites are Charles (aswell as Chaz and Alvin), Laura Glue and the badgers. I absolutely enjoy reading about them.

What about you?

“Power, true power, comes from the belief in true things, and the willingness to stand behind that belief, even if the universe itself conspires to thwart your plans. Chaos may settle; flames may die; worlds may rise and fall. But true things will remain so, and will never fail to guide you to your goals.”

Last edited by Chiara on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sillemima.jimdo.com
RobHadford
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:41 am

1) Bert. Imma just say: Munchhausen.
2)Samaranth. He's a dragon offering tea, that's like Prof. Layton and Eragon combined, but better!!!
3) Aven. As a pirate and from her behavior, she kinda reminds me of Tetra from LoZ- The Wind Waker. Only Aven grows more mature and her ship is actually living.
4) The other Caretakers
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Chiara
Principal Caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:56 am

Great choices! I totally liked Bert from the beginning and Samaranth is just epic. I am usually not tooo much into super cool feminist girls, but Aven is so intelligent and even mature and really strong and not wannabe-strong. I really like her!

“Power, true power, comes from the belief in true things, and the willingness to stand behind that belief, even if the universe itself conspires to thwart your plans. Chaos may settle; flames may die; worlds may rise and fall. But true things will remain so, and will never fail to guide you to your goals.”
Back to top Go down
http://sillemima.jimdo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character?   

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite character?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archipelago Of Dreams :: Friends Of The Archipelago :: Favourites and Random thoughts-
Jump to: