The Archipelago Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial fan forum for James A. Owen's brilliant series 'The Chronicles Of The Imaginarium Geographica'

HomeSearchLatest imagesJames A. Owen's Official WebsiteRegisterLog inWho is your favourite character? Announ10

Who is your favourite character?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiara
Principal Caretaker
Chiara

Who is your favourite character? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favourite character?   Who is your favourite character? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

Well, a very random thread, isn't it? But I think it simply has to be here.

My personal favourites are Charles (aswell as Chaz and Alvin), Laura Glue and the badgers. I absolutely enjoy reading about them.

What about you?

Last edited by Chiara on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sillemima.jimdo.com
RobHadford
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character?   Who is your favourite character? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:41 am

1) Bert. Imma just say: Munchhausen.
2)Samaranth. He's a dragon offering tea, that's like Prof. Layton and Eragon combined, but better!!!
3) Aven. As a pirate and from her behavior, she kinda reminds me of Tetra from LoZ- The Wind Waker. Only Aven grows more mature and her ship is actually living.
4) The other Caretakers
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Principal Caretaker
Chiara

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character?   Who is your favourite character? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:56 am

Great choices! I totally liked Bert from the beginning and Samaranth is just epic. I am usually not tooo much into super cool feminist girls, but Aven is so intelligent and even mature and really strong and not wannabe-strong. I really like her!
Back to top Go down
http://sillemima.jimdo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character?   Who is your favourite character? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite character?
Page 1 of 1