The Archipelago Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial fan forum for James A. Owen's brilliant series 'The Chronicles Of The Imaginarium Geographica'

HomeSearchLatest imagesJames A. Owen's Official WebsiteRegisterLog inFavourite quotes Announ10

Favourite quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiara
Principal Caretaker
Chiara

Favourite quotes Empty
PostSubject: Favourite quotes   Favourite quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:58 am

Do you have any favourite quotes from the books to share? No matter if inspirational or simply funny - and there are lots of quotes of both kinds - share them here!

Here are some of my favourites:

"Power, true power, comes from the belief in true things, and the willingness to stand behind that belief, even if the universe itself conspires to thwart your plans. Chaos may settle; flames may die; worlds may rise and fall. But true things will remain so, and will never fail to guide you to your goals."

"Blueberries is one of the great forces o'good in the world."

"All stories are true. But some of them never happened."

"Don't ascribe to evil what can be attributed to well-intentioned stupidity."

"Not many people can lay claim to having broken Time, and we did it purely by accident."

"Interesting doesn't always equal practical, but being practical is always less interesting."

It was a silver watch with a matching chain and fob, and on the back was an engraving of Samaranth.
"Is it a time machine?" Jack asked. "Will it let us travel through time?"
"I believe it will", Ordo Maas replied. "I've found that for every minute I watch it, I move a full minute farther into the future."

"I can tell you all the secrets of time travel in a poem. And have. It's just that no one has bothered to look to poetry for the secrets of the universe."

“Elly Mae!” he commanded the war leader. “Bonk! Bonk the noggin!”

These are just some of my favourites ;D What are yours? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sillemima.jimdo.com

Favourite quotes
Page 1 of 1