The Archipelago Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial fan forum for James A. Owen's brilliant series 'The Chronicles Of The Imaginarium Geographica'

HomeSearchLatest imagesJames A. Owen's Official WebsiteRegisterLog inMy faves... Announ10

My faves...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobHadford
Visitor

My faves... Empty
PostSubject: My faves...   My faves... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:48 am

Some authors I enjoy and would recommend:

• Eoin Colfer- His "Artemis Fowl" series was my prior top on my favourite book list!!! But 'WARP' isn't bad either...
  • Chris D'Lacey- 'The Last Dragon Chronicles': Another author writing wonderful spiritual books enclosing dragons, magic and (partly) Arthurian myths. And also not half of the titles of his series have been translated into German, either.  Mad
  • John Stephens- His 'Books of Beginning' about the three siblings Kate, Michael, and Emma are last, but not least!

Happy reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Principal Caretaker
Chiara

My faves... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My faves...   My faves... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:18 am

I haven't read any of these series, but I am eager to read The Last Dragon Chronicles *_*

My favourite series are, to be honest, The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings. Also, Chrestomanci.

I also love single novels, like Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, The Hobbit and especially Lud-in-the-Mist. Lud-in-the-Mist is such a beautiful, odd novel ♥
Back to top Go down
http://sillemima.jimdo.com
MalVeg64
Visitor

My faves... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My faves...   My faves... I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:12 pm

I've only read the first book in the Books of Beginning but it was really good and I'm going to continue once I find the others.

I love the Study Series by Maria V. Snyder.
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Principal Caretaker
Chiara

My faves... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My faves...   My faves... I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Makes me curious Wink

Another great series is the "The Dark is Rising saga" by Susan Cooper. Though I have not yet finished the last book. The first book could have very well been written by Jack, and Susan Cooper was a student of him and John. I am pretty sure that she's a modern day Caretaker.
Back to top Go down
http://sillemima.jimdo.com
Sponsored content

My faves... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My faves...   My faves... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My faves...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archipelago Of Dreams :: The Summer Country :: Fantasy Literature-
Jump to: